Sunday, May 23, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Cute wooden birdies and soft yellow teddies... these are a few of my favorite things!

Oh dear friends, thank you for rejoicing with me over the life of our sweet girl! I cannot tell you what a wonderful time I have had discovering little delights for our precious Beatrice. Here are a few of the items that make me smile.

(Bea's daddy bought her the little yellow skirt below as a surprise! All of the other joys are still on my wish list.)

While it's fun to dream about her playing with the xylophone, or watching that adorable mobile, I really must continue to develop her nursery. 

Things are coming along... her Javis Davis bedding came in last week! What a joyous day that was, I felt like a little girl on Christmas morning. I will post pictures as soon as I am able. 

Her crib was found second hand and her changing table was discovered downtown. Praise the Lord! We are still trying to locate the glider... at the moment I'm thinking textured, but the same "pistachio" blue as her sheets...

Today I stumbled upon these inspiring prints from Bee Lines Inspirations. Many of you have already taken to calling her "Bea", so I thought this was ever so clever, especially since she is our bringer of joy. 

We'll have to wait for a few more details, but I'm pretty sure that this rug is going to win! 


Thank you for sharing in this joy with me. I am forever grateful. 

4 comments:

  1. Lauren,
    I would love to make something for you all, but I am unsure what you all need/want. Think about it and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of her room already! It's so elegantly classic and cozy and just warm and fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh I love it all :) can't wait to see increasingly more. I also love your posting of your ideas layout, adorable ;)

    you know you can make this blog into a book right?

    http://www.blurb.com/landing_pages/blogbook?ce=google_blog_blogtobook&gclid=CKbrzdqC7KECFcRM5Qodiz5xJw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lauren,
    You don’t know me personally, but my hubby and I have been chums with Adam since college. I stumbled across your blog thru his fb page and it seemed strange to follow along without you knowing! I hope you don’t mind. Thanks for sharing your journey. It’s an inspiration. Life’s ebbs and flows can be so very unexpected.
    But it so exciting to see all God is doing in your lives. And I know He will make your future beautiful.
    God’s richest blessings on you both as you start your own precious family,
    Kristen Maddux

    ReplyDelete

_