Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Nursery Has Begun...

Since we are expectantly awaiting the discovery of Baby Barnes gender, I cannot keep myself from beginning the planning process for his/her nursery. We are 99.9% sure of the crib bedding, regardless of gender. I stumbled upon this gorgeous combination from custom bedding and accessories designer, Javis Davis, and I can't find anything else that so perfectly combines mommy and daddy's aesthetic with the whimsical nature of a nursery.


We are blessed with gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the upstairs, so a rug to warm the toes is a must. Here is where I would love your help today - I would like to decide on a rug before we move on to the wall color(s) and additional decor. I am stuck. Simply stuck. Here are some of my loves, my wonderings and thoughts... Would you take a moment to give us your "two cents" by choosing your favorite and making a selection, (or two), in the poll to the right?
Thank you for loving us. Thank you for celebrating with us in this season of expectation.

4 comments:

  1. i am loving #6, #5, and #1, respectively! i can see why you're having a hard time--they're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love number 8 with it! What a great find you made! I'm going to have to dig all over his website as well! Take care of yourself! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. had to think about this for awhile...

    1. #5
    2. tie between #6 and #7
    3. #1

    cannot wait to see the beautiful room for the beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete

_