Thursday, September 23, 2010

Room Transformation #3 (One step closer)

I completely forgot that we took these pictures last Sunday... I get to share one additional sneak peek! 

Adam deserves such praise for all of his hard work at this stage of the project. I have had a vision in my head of creating a "ledge" out of molding on the one long wall since the beginning of the pregnancy, and on Sunday, he made it happen. I couldn't be more thrilled. Thank you, darling. 

I'm not going to go into any of the little details on this post, but you're going to see some of little things we've been working so hard on...


Here is a shot of the room in complete disarray, and me looking very pregnant.

Again. I was so very excited that all the planning was coming together!

Look at that ledge! I'm so excited! 


Hopefully we will be able to take the final photos on Sunday. I am hard at work on the last details.


Thank you for sharing in our excitement.

2 comments:

_