Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NYC What is it About You?

Through a few miraculous events and God's generous provision, at 34 weeks Adam whisked me off on one final trip to New York as just the two of us... There are not many places in the states we love more than the city. 

We rode the train there and back and made our only "goal" to expose ourselves to as much art as possible. We rested, ate, walked, visited galleries, and enjoyed a simply exquisite trip together.

Instead of writing about the fabulous time we had, I'll just let the story be told through his photos. Thank you Adam for documenting our trip with such fantastic images. I will forever treasure this trip in my heart.

It was beautiful... 


 




 

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 














3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful! Love it! :) As I'm currently in a state of hunger while browsing your photos, I must ask: "What flavor were those DELICIOUS looking cupcakes?" :)

    So happy you two had such a wonderful getaway together. Counting down the days with you until we all hear the fabulous news!

    <3 Rach :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach,
    Caramel and Red Velvet... ahh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore. So glad you two had such a lovely, lovely time together.

    PS...I'm with Rach, those looked SCRUMPTIOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete

_