Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Her love of music...


It shouldn't come as a surprise, but my precious little daughter adores music.

Yesterday evening we traveled to beautiful Staunton, Virginia with dear friends to see 
Babies, The Documentary. (I highly recommend it.) The majority of the film is absent of anything but the sound of the infants. Occasionally though, a well placed song caries you through a scene. My little Bea would come to life in these moments; dancing, rolling and kicking... it blessed my heart. Here is the trailer...



Another dear friend has recently introduced me to the music of 
JJ Heller. Many of you know by now that I hold a deep appreciation for lullabies, and JJ just happens to have written a beautifully scripted song that my sweet girl loves.

Beatrice, "may you dream of lovely things... and wake to find them real. The love of God is evident in the miracle of you."

Happy 23 Week Birthday, Little One. I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

_