Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Joy Comes in the Morning...

She will be 12 weeks old on Monday. I simply cannot believe it; she has taught me so much. There haven't been many moments to write, but there have been many moments worth writing about. 

We have come a long way since that first month. I am continually amazed at my ability to learn new truths daily. I do believe my greatest lesson since I last wrote has been that I must relinquish control and trust that God will be glorified in my weakness.   

I hope to catch up on the last weeks over the next few days, but for now, here are a few photos of our "bringer of joy" in the morning... our favorite time of day.







2 comments:

  1. These pictures are just darling! Don't you love snuggling a newborn in a onesie?
    Just stopping by your blog to mention that one of your earlier posts has really meant alot to me lately. Thanks for taking the time to share your father's letter a few months ago. The wisdom of his words has come back to me recently when I've been tempted to question God's ways.
    I too have a wonderful father who very often has just the right words for me at just the right time.
    I'm blessed, in the best of times...and in those other not-so-best! ;)
    Thanks for writing, Lauren.
    Kristen Maddux

    ReplyDelete

_